Direct Marketing of Specialty Food Products
If you want to:
- Learn strategies to direct market food and sell online
- Evaluate the role of technology in your business in regards to direct online marketing
- Examine strategies necessary to deal with the technology and weigh some cost/benefit measures
- Consider the evolution of information technology to meet changing business priorities and market demands
- Understand how online marketing is part of an over-all business and marketing strategy
Then the Direct Marketing of Specialty Food Products online curriculum is for you! As it is designed to help you make wise decisions about your online marketing strategy!
Please provide your name and email (in the form on the right) in order to access the online curriculum and to download the zip file. You will receive an email with instructions to access the materials.
Your name and remail required so that we can send you updates about the curriculum. Your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose and will not be shared with anyone else.
Keep up to date on
Online Marketing information
click to subscribe -
Click here to subscribe to the
These materials were developed as part of the Southern Rural Development Center's National e-Commerce Extension Initiative. They are based upon work supported by the Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under Award No. 2005-45064-03212. Additional support also was provided by the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education program, Project ENC09-109.
This project and all associated reports and support materials were supported by the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program, which is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture-National Institute of Food and Agriculture (USDA-NIFA). Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or the Southern Rural Development Center.